Sleek & Modern
- Provides classic minimalism to your dining space which can perfectly match your existing furniture without any hassle
- Can comfortably sit up to 6 people and can match any of your dining chairs
- Has a commercial grade quality which guarantees customer satisfaction
More colour & material options are available by searching Sloan collection.
- Made from high quality timber veneer material ensuring quality and durability for many years of use
- Features an extra stable and strong solid ash frame providing ample support while you enjoy a fun lunch or dinner feast with the family
Choose your look
Available in a black, walnut, natural stain and Italian Marble table top in different sizes. Sloan crosses styles and works in a variety of decor themes. Whether your look is ultra-contemporary, coastal or a little nomadic, Sloan will slot right in seamlessly.
Product Dimensions (cm) 120W x120D x76H
Product Weight (kg) 54
Package 1 piece in 2 Boxes
Package 1 Dimension(cm) 125W x 125D x 8H
Package 1 Weight (kg) 44
Package 2 Dimension(cm) 78W x 74D x 14H
Package 2 Weight (kg) 14
Color Walnut timber color
Distressed Finish no
Top Material MDF table top finished with natural timber veneer
Leg Material solid American ash timber
Easily assembled with instructions tools included.
Additional Floor Protectors Advised for Wooden Floors: Yes
Product is flat packed and requires two-man assembly due to weight.
The table top is delivered in a wooden crate that requires your own tools (hammer) to open.
Warranty Term: 1 year
- Do not place anything wet or moist directly on the furniture as prolonged humidity or exposure to water can soften the glue, letting the veneer blister, crack, or peel
- Do not place anything hot directly on the surface as it will mark or discolor.
- Do not expose it to direct sunlight or extremes of humidity.
- Do not use general household cleaning products that contain silicones – You should always test the cleaning products first on a small unseen area.
- Do not let liquids that contain alcohol, such as nail polish, etc. come into contact with timber, as stains cannot be removed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.