Eric Slip Cover Custom Made Sofa
Coastal or Country
Cosy, warm and welcoming, the Eric Slip Cover sofa boasts classic lines and plush cushions that merge function and style. This versatile sofa features a removable slipcover that’s practical for everyday living while giving the ensemble subtle tactile interest to create distinct interiors filled with personality. The look is as much at home in a country magazine spread as in a relaxed, homely space.
French pipings around the cushions and frame render the furniture effortlessly inviting. It brings a soft look to your home, instantly warming up your living room.
Plush & Supportive
The comfy make up of this sofa is ideal for the whole family. The feather-wrapped foam seat cushion is plush but supportive and it can be custom made into any size.
Life happens, and sometimes it's messy. With that in mind, rest assured that the cushion covers are removable for easy cleaning.
Eric Slip Cover Sofa
The Eric Slip Cover Sofa is handmade in our Sydney workshop to your specifications. Every piece is individually made, so we can product the Eric Slip Cover sofa in the exact size and compfrt you need.
- FSC certified solid timber frame.
- Upholstered in fabric or leather.
- Dunlop feather foam.
- Available in different sizes & configurations.
- Choice of fabric
- Choice of color of legs
- Choice of firmness on seat cushions
** Extra charges might apply **
- 10 years structural.
- 10 years foam.
- 5 years fabric.
Live more. Worry less.
EASY TO CLEAN FABRICS
READY FOR LIFE
FibreGuard is certified under the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. This is our promise to you that our drapery and upholstery fabrics won’t release any harmful finishes or chemicals into the world. Our unique STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification number is 0611045.WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU >
- 100% life proof. 100% simple. 100% trusted.
- FibreGuard's stain-resistant fabrics provide you with the ultimate gift: peace of mind.
- Family and pets-friendly, plus business casual, our upholstery and drapery fabrics are engineered to meet the demands of professional, hospitality and residential use.