Huggy custom made armchair
Exceptional sofas & so onCustom made, direct to your door
The Simplife custom-made sofas and lounges are handmade in our Sydney workshop to your specifications. Every piece is individually made, so we can product the armchairs, sofa beds, modulars & ottomans in the exact size and comfort you need.
- FSC certified solid timber frame.
- World class fabric or leather.
- Dunlop foam.
- Available in all sizes & configurations
- Choice of fabric, leather, legs & foams
- Choice of piping, border, button & stud
- Foam: 10 years as the minimum
- Structural: 10 years
- Fabric: 3-5 years
Pillowy plush comfort
Sink into pillowy plush comfort with the Huggy custom made armchair. Featuring an overstuffed design, this sofa offers premium comfort with its plump cushions and soft upholstery.
Softness and Comfort
This cozy armchair is made for lounging and makes a bold statement in the living room, family room, or other lounge area. This Huggy custom made armchair is crafted with dense foam padding and a solid wood and plywood frame for lasting durability.
Customise in your way
- Everyone is different, so is the Huggy custom made armchair.
- Its depth and height can be changed to suit your height and preference.
- The seat cushion can be in standard size, luxury size or a full-length bench seat: neat like a minimalist.
- More than 10 choices of Dunlop foam, the firmness of the seat cushion is available from super firm to extremely bouncing and soft.
- Modular components are available individually, custom sizes and configurations available.
Huggy custom made armchair details
- Standard depth of 1050mm
- custom depth also available
- Standard height of 700mm
- custom height also available
- 7-inch Dunlop enduro foam
- Fiber back cushions
- Upholstered in the selected fabric / leather
- Kiln dried plantation timber
- Recessed black legs
- Warwick Black Cat® Cushion Support System
- Fully assembled. No installation required.
- Our range of fabrics is carefully chosen based on durability and longevity. All Huggy custom made armchairs will stand up to reasonable wear. You may clean on a low suction setting of a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment. If you require professional cleaning, you should use only cleaners that specialise in upholstery.