Japandi custom made sofa
Exceptional sofas & so onCustom made, direct to your door
The Simplife custom-made sofas and lounges are handmade in our Sydney workshop to your specifications. Every piece is individually made, so we can product the armchairs, sofa beds, modulars & ottomans in the exact size and comfort you need.
- FSC certified solid timber frame.
- World class fabric or leather.
- Dunlop foam.
- Available in all sizes & configurations
- Choice of fabric, leather, legs & foams
- Choice of piping, border, button & stud
- Foam: 10 years as the minimum
- Structural: 10 years
- Fabric: 3-5 years
Modern Wabi Sabi
Plush, casual and distinctively unique, the Japandi custom made sofa is a modern interpretation of wabi sabi design.
Restraint and generosity
The clean lines and minimalistic silhouette contrast against the soft loose cushions, gracefully underlined by a solid timber frame. With ultra-thin arms and contrasting materials, the Japandi merges restraint and generosity.
Customise in your way
- Everyone is different, so is the Japandi custom made sofa.
- Its depth and height can be changed to suit your height and preference.
- The seat cushion can be in standard size, luxury size or a full-length bench seat: neat like a minimalist.
- More than 10 choices of Dunlop foam, the firmness of the seat cushion is available from super firm to extremely bouncing and soft.
- Modular components are available individually, custom sizes and configurations available.
Japandi custom made sofa details
- Standard depth of 900mm
- custom depth also available
- Standard height of 870mm
- custom height also available
- 7-inch Dunlop enduro foam
- Fiber back cushions
- Upholstered in the selected fabric / leather
- Kiln dried plantation timber
- solid timber legs
- Warwick Black Cat® Cushion Support System
- Fully assembled. No installation required.
- Our range of fabrics is carefully chosen based on durability and longevity. All Japandi custom made sofas will stand up to reasonable wear. You may clean on a low suction setting of a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment. If you require professional cleaning, you should use only cleaners that specialise in upholstery.